Subject: Re: [Leica] Crest
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:25:44 -0500

At 05:08 PM 11/12/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Crest has shown to be an effective decay preventing dentifrice when used in a
>conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.
>
>mark rabiner
>Xtol Leica Zealot
>http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Isn't it amazing what our minds retain after being subjected to a bazillion
repititions?  Now if I could just remember important phone numbers, my PIN
numbers, my Y locker combination,
my social security number, my computer passwords, and the security code for
the door locks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com