Subject: Re: [Leica] Crest
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 06:26:10 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:

> repititions?  Now if I could just remember important phone numbers, my PIN
> numbers, my Y locker combination,
> my social security number, my computer passwords, and the security code for
> the door locks!<<<<<<<<

Now Tina there you go making it really difficult or me, please keep it simple and
down to one thing. :-) I have a difficult enough time remembering what day it is
without you adding,,,, what were all those other things?  ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Crest)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Crest)