Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtol experience
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:36:57 -0800

Way back when TMAX was introduced, I recall reading an article that was an
interview of the Kodak person who developed it, and he stated that TMAX was
perfected in D-76.  TMAX developer came later as a high-energy developer for
push processing.  I have always preferred D-76 1:1 to TMAX developer.

Tom