Subject: Re: [Leica] Film and developing questions:
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:49:52 -0800

><Snip>
> Also, I shudder at the risk. You're working late to meet a deadline. You're
> tired. You're in a hurry.  You accidentally use fixer instead of developer.
> Opps, there goes 1,152 frames! (Not that that would ever happen....)
>
> Dave

576 frames for Leica 24x36 (16 rolls) which i shot last night for something more
meaningful to me.
There is often some 120 rolls in there with the 35 something I've only started
doing (mixing my formats in the same tank) with Xtol.
And half of what I'm shooting now is slides so my tanks get filled up less fast.
But tanks anyway!
mark rabiner
:)
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/