Subject: Re: [Leica] Kyle's goth's
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:23:41 -03-30

>Mind you, I'm glad not all Goth's are built like week 46 ;-)
>
>Cheers
>--
>Alastair Firkin

That would qualify as a "Gothic Cathedral"  I think. :^)

Yes, Kyles work is great and it is ever being discussed over on our company
listserv.  The "Stacked Leicas" has been ripped off and being used as
"wallpaper" on one staffers computer.... I guess we'll be being sued now ?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@picturedesk.org

PICTUREDESK INTERNATIONAL     ...news pictures ONLINE
1-800-340-4970 / http://www.picturedesk.org