Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Noctilux vs. Summicron
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:46:18 -0500

At 04:56 PM 11/15/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh, absolutely, it's so easy to move around quietly and unobtrusively with
>your camera on a tripod. Isn't that how HCB and Salgado have gotten some of
>their best stuff? Tina, isn't that your solution for shooting in near dark
>in mud-floored shacks in Central America?;-)
>
>B. D.

Right, B.D.!   I do carry a monopod but just because I use it as a walking
stick going up and down those muddy mountains.  Somehow even when I use the
monopod, the people just won't stay still while I make those long
exposures!  They have actually forgotten that I'm taking their photographs
are going about their many chores.  Thank goodness for f1.0 and 3200 speed
film.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com