Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Noctilux vs. Summicron
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:36:57 -0500

At 03:34 PM 11/15/00 -0800, you wrote:

>B. D., everybody knows that you always get better pictures with a tripod, no
>matter what the situation or light levels. Here is an example of the proper
>way to take good photos of people quietly and unobtrusively. ;-)
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/photo/dayinphotos/G60923-2000Nov10_7.ht
>ml
>
>Tom Finnegan
>Seattle

Hilarious photo, Tom!  My worst nightmares are about ending up in a group
like that.  Much scarier than any snakes or scorpions that I might run into.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Thomas duplex super safelight)