Subject: [Leica] Ken Hansen
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <cvozeh@longitude.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:48:18 -0500

Just wanted to share something:  tomorrow (16 November) is "Leica Day" at
Ken Hansen's shop in NYC (509 Madison, 18th floor 212 317 0923
http://www.phototoys.com).  There's going to be representatives from Leica
demonstrating all their stuff (no, cameras!), and the big secret is that
it's 10% off all new Leica things, plus another $150 rebate on M and R gear.
Rebates range from $50 to $500 (not a typo) on their binoculars.

Standard disclaimer: no, I don't work for Leica or Ken, blah blah blah so on
and such.  I'm just a happy customer, and thought someone here might save a
few bucks on some new gear.  I doubt, however, that there will be any
Leicastacking(tm), so don't even think about it.

- -C.

material.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of
it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
retain, read, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.

Thank you.