Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ilfosol-S
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:03:37 +0200

Very interesting reply. Thank you very much

Ilford has recently included data on its developers on their website,
I think that is what they are required to make public for consumer
protection/health hazard reason in certain countries, you know not
the exact percentage, but vague figures like 1 - 5% xyz. I guess a
chemist could glean enough information from there toconfirm your
understanding.

I wish Kodak would make liquid Xtol, preferably to be used in 1+25 or
higher dilutions, but I would accept 1 +9.

Chris

>My understanding is that Ilfosol-S is basically a ready mixed version of
>ID-11.
>
>Gerry
>
>Gerry Walden (UK)
>Tel: (0)23 8046 3076