Subject: [Leica] fs 11-17
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:14:47 EST

We are authorized Leica USA dealers and answer all emails with unmatched
speed. Here are a few examples of items currently in our inventories. We
accept Visa/MC/Discover and always delivery what we quote with a money back
guarantee.

***************ON MONDAY DEC. 4, 2000****************

On Monday, December 4, 2000, we are going to host our first
ever "Leica Demo Day" here at our showroom at 37 West 39th Street
in Manhattan on the 10th floor.

This is the day that representatives from Leica  come in
to show new gear, talk old Leica lore, and offer any currently
available New, USA item at substantial discounts.

In addition, most -if not all- used Leica gear will be on sale for
10% off our normal prices. This is a one day deal...and we
encourage in-person or "by phone" sales. It, however, MUST
be executed on Dec. 4th...so please save your pennies!

If you have been waiting to buy that special Leica item it will
never be cheaper than Dec. 4, 2000. Please call us before hand
or email to arrange for us to have it in stock for you that day.

NEW from Voigtlander: (only 1 left in stock)

Voigtlander 12mmf5.6 Lens with finder, New in box $879 (normal price is $999!)
 This is the superwide lens that blew everyone's socks off at Photokina. I
can say without hyperbole that this lens is just plain "cool."

NEW from Leica:

Minox "Leica IIIf classic camera" 1:3 replica of Leica IIIf camera, New, USA
$399 (one left!)

Leica O-Series, not yet available, but we will accept $100 deposits on this
camera now.
Leica Motor Drive M - not yet available, but reserve yours for a $100
deposit. Price will be $649 according to current Leica information.
- ------------------

Here are some LIKE NEW, Unused in box, items on "pre-sale, sale" to tickle
your interest: All currently in stock and ready to go out the door! All are
complete as factory packaged.

BACK IN STOCK:

Leica Digilux 4.3, complete, $649
SF20 Flashes $215 (two in stock now)

Leica M

Leica M6 TTL chrome .72, 3 year passport $1605
Leica M6 TTL black, .85, 3 year passport $1705
Leica 24mmf2.8 ASPH M black, As new, in box, hood, caps was $1595, now$1525
Leica 28mmf2.8 M, black, As new, in box, hood, caps was $1499, now $1450
Leica 35f2.0mm ASPH M black, As new, in box, hood, caps, was $1445, now $1190
Leica 35f1.4mm ASPH M black, As new, in box, hood, caps, was $2095 , now $1795
Leica 90f2.0mm M ASPH, black, As new, in box, hood, caps was $1645 , now $1595

Leica R

Leica 19mmf2.8 Elmarit R, As new, black, in box, hood, caps, internal
filters, ROM $1995
Leica 50f1.4mm Summilux R, As new, black, in box, hood, caps, ROM $1495
Leica 180f2.0mm APO Elmarit R, hood, caps, Exc+, ROM $3199

Meters:
Sekonic L718 full warranty, unused in box $219
Sekonic L308BII full warranty, unused in box $229
All USA warranties and rebates apply to these and all Sekonic meters.

Please call (212) 398-0402 and leave a message. We always call back. We also
answer emails faster then any dealer in the business.

thanks,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.