Subject: [Leica] a late for sale addendum...
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:05:16 EST

Folks, sorry if this violates the "rules" of posting for sale items...but I
thought this was worth a second post -as it happened after my first post- and
so many of you have been asking me about it...

I previously sold out of my "pre sale" allotment of LHSA black paint cameras.
Both .72 and .85 versions.

Today, one customer has backed out of his .85 LHSA camera...so if you are one
of the people I told "no go" you may now try me again now!

I take a $100 deposit and the rest is charged when I have the camera in hand.
It is the same price as from the LHSA, $2695, but it comes with a $100 gift
certificate for gear and a free subscription to the LHSA.

Because I don't really remember who-was-who in the people I told it was too
late, I am selling this strictly on a first-come, first-serve basis. I
believe this is fair.

I am offering this to LEG and LUG members first before any one else -as that
is where I believe most of the parties who were interested were from and I
think that it suits me fine to deal with folks I know.

Please note: if you already put a deposit on one, do not worry...this one has
only come on the market because the CUSTOMER said he now doesn't feel he can
afford this camera. I am not canceling any orders -nor am I getting any new
cameras from Leica or any other source.

thanks for your interest all!

cheers,
Rich