Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica and Thieves
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:35:52 -0800

At 01:21 PM 11/17/00 -0500, Douglas Cooper wrote:

>I've been told that the professional thieves who prey on tourists know very
>well what a Leica M looks like, and what it's worth.  It doesn't take much
>specialized knowledge to recognize a red dot.  One good reason to tape your
>M6 if you're abroad.
>
>DC

So... do all of the people, Solms employee's, Erwin, Pascal, Lucien, and
many thousands of others that live there, tape their red dots when they
come here? Or do they just keep them taped while they are at home?

Jim (this taping of the red dot is ludicrous) Brick

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica and Thieves)
Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica and Thieves)