Subject: RE: [Leica] Zzzzz... OT: Hexar RF focusing
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:44:55 -0500

Maybe the moral of the story is that this is one camera body best bought
over the counter, where one can test the RF alignment before purchasing the
camera.  While it might not always be possible to test infinity from the
store, the mirror (@ 1 meter) testing trick someone recently posted would
certainly be practical.

Dan