Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO camera shops in Cologne, Germany
From: Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:14:43 +0100

David Foley wrote:

> Help please! I'm shortly travelling to Cologne - does anyone know of any
> good/reliable camera outlets near the centre

Foto Lambertin is placed right between the central station and the
cathedral, they have some good offers of used equipment. At the Neumarkt
there is Foto Gregor, the largest photo equipment shop in Cologne. They
have an extensive Leica showroom, but their used equipment is
overpriced. Both shops have professional personnel and service.

> How are prices in Germany at the moment?

Generally low.

Axel