Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO camera shops in Cologne, Germany
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:19:20 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 19/11/00 20:13:05 Paris, Madrid,
david@djfol.freeserve.co.uk a écrit :

<< Help please! I'm shortly travelling to Cologne - does anyone know of any
 good/reliable camera outlets near the centre (and classical CD stores too
 please) - I'm looking for used Leica and new Voigtlander Bessa. How are
 prices in Germany at the moment?

 Many thanks in anticipation of your help!

 Best Wishes
 David Foley

Don't know about Germany , but at the time there was FOTO TRADE in Luxembourg
city ( Luxembourg ) and there is LA MAISON DU LEICA in Paris .
I think it would be cool that lugers from Europe give us more names to a list
that we could call :
                    WHERE TO FIND USED LEICA SHOPS IN EUROPE
Thanks
 Jo GOODTIMES,      France