Subject: RE: [Leica] where to buy in the UK
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:51:01 -0000

I can reccomend The Classic Camera in Pied bull Yard (off Bury Place)London
WC1A 2JR - It's opposite the British Museum. phone 020 7831 0777  email:
leica.sales@classiccamera.demon.co.uk   web: www.theclassiccamera.com

Ffordes are also good www.ffordes.com

They both do new and secondhand, and in the case of the classic camera -
sell nothing but Leica!!

brian