Subject: Re: [Leica]90 F2 Summicron Asph Apo
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:31:54 +1100

Tina Manley wrote:

>> Are you sure it's really that good?  :-}

then Mark sed

> I'm keeping both of my 90's! Not sellin nothin!

Hi Mark, Tina.

Last Friday I picked up some family shots as test prints taken with APO 90
and Portra 400 NC, using M6 TTL and SF20. Lens set at f8.

'Oh my God' or some thing like that came out when I looked at the prints,
standing by the lab counter.  Yes, it's that good.

And it's looking like I'll be keeping my old (kinda new actually) 90/2,
SINCE NOBODY WANTS TO BUY IT!   ;)

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica]90 F2 Summicron Asph Apo)