Subject: RE: [Leica] rapidgrip, now rapidwinder
From: "Mike Smith" <travlpix@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:23:29 -0500

Dan,

No. The base ring is prevented from turning by the strap itself, which is
also attached to the camera's strap lug. I use a Nikon lens-case strap,
threaded through both the base ring and a triangular split ring in the strap
lug, with a Nikon adjuster to regulate the length. Nothing moves. The strap
is short, just long enough for me to slide my hand under it, in the same
vein as the strap Leica uses on the R bodies w/motor drive.

Mike