Subject: [Leica] III F versus Nul Leica
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:11:51 EST

The other day my camera dealer sent over new Leica brochures , one of them
displaying the re-vamped Nul Leica .
I was trying to convince myself about the choice to re-produce such a camera
. Frankly , I don't think Leica will increase it's benefits with such a thing
.
Owever , What the should have crafted is a series of Leica III F . This one ,
I'd have already placed an order for it .
I don't think they will get a great success with the Minox-Leica either .
Why don't they concentrate on what poeple wants ?
If you on the LUG think like me , I suggest we all send a mail to Leica to
let them know .
Regards
Jo GOODTIMES , France

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] III F versus Nul Leica)