Subject: RE: [Leica] III F versus Nul Leica
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:13:31 -0800

I played with one last weekend at the Lisle-Kelco booth at a show in Ottawa.  I too was impressed with the build quality, and the shutter sounded lovely.  Operationally, what can one say?  The finder was, uh, different - and the winding and speed-setting restrictions were daunting too.  But at least the lens cap you have to put on when you wind the film is real leather :-)

Paul