Subject: RE: [Leica] III F versus Nul Leica
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:31:09 -0800 (PST)

Paul Chefurka wrote:
I played with one last weekend at the Lisle-Kelco booth at a show in
Ottawa.  I too was impressed with the build quality, and the shutter
sounded lovely.  Operationally, what can one say?  The finder was, uh,
different - and the winding and speed-setting restrictions were
daunting too.  But at least the lens cap you have to put on when you
wind the film is real leather :-)
So is the lens! ;-)  BTW, how much are they charging for the O ?
Regards,

=====
Ray