Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri-X
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:10:10 -0800

After shooting a lot of TMX and TMY and still not really liking the look I
decided to go back to my old favorites again. Today I got 100 ft of Tri-X
and Plus-X from B&H and mixed some D-76. I used the D-76 1:1 and hand
agitated the tank instead of my usual XTOL on a roller. The negs are great
and I love the prints. It's true Leicas and Tri-X are a great match. Plus-X
tomorrow. Down with progress.The "look" is back.

Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] C 41 or conventional B & W film?)
Reply from "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> ([Leica] C 41 or conventional B & W film?)