Subject: Re: [Leica] What's wrong at Leitz NJ. Beat's me. What wrong withyou!!
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:50:43 -0500

It's not a question of employees taking holidays.
If you are running a professional operation, you
don't shut down a department for a week. IE:
If the parts guy is gone someone else should be able to
do part of his job while he's out. I remember doing business
with these guys 10 or 20 years ago and things were different
then. The place tan like clockwork and peopledid take holidays