Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:42:58 +0100

Jim,

All Kodachrome sold in Europe includes the mailer in the box. The only
variation is whether the mailer is for processing and mounting or
processing only (the latter is often the case in Germany). There is a local
address to send the film to in each country, but all actual processing
takes place in Lausanne, Switzerland or in Stuttgart, Germany (not sure
about this last one).

I do not understand why someone in France would have trouble finding
Kodachrome, I have bought it in Paris more than once without having to look
too hard. Maybe he is in the middle of nowhere, far from the nearest camera
shop.

Nathan

Jim Brick wrote:

> If you cannot find the film, how, pray tell, will you find processing?
>
> Or will it include a mailer with each roll?
>
> Jim

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland