Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz NJ- poor service
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:14:12 -0700

Don, you might try posting your queries on the Minilux Club page. If you
can't find it I'll send you the link (lengthy URL) off-board. Feel free to
contact me.

You will find the people who post there friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
A contrast, in other words, to what you have experienced to date.

It is my experience that when dealing with commercial entities these days
I'm happier if I keep my expectations low. All businesses, and all employees
of businesses, seem to be under a lot of pressure to survive.

- -- Paul

Paul Arnold
22 Sunrise St.
Dillon, Montana