Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash for M6
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:05:48 -0700

The M6TTL will not send lens focal length information to the flash. You need
the SCA adapter for the TTL circuitry to work. The 32MZ-3 is not a SCA flash
so the 32 Z-2 is your best option among the Metz 32 flashes. Go here to find
out for yourself:

http://metz.de/mecablitz/eng/produkte/m_meca_gb_ihv_ges.html

JBC