Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V18 #213
From: Don Lindich <doncia1@icubed.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:37:55 -0500

Thanks, Paul... I did try the Minilux club page first but no one had a clue and was as confused as I am.  Everyone there is interested in knowing the answer!

It may be a Japanese camera but as far as I know Leica designed it and computed the optics.  I spent an extra $100 to get the USA warranty and am sorry that I did.  If I do get an M6 outfit, it will be gray market... Leica USA does not deserve my business.