Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Portugal Production
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:41:20 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 27/11/00 22:23:35 Paris, Madrid,
Stephen@CameraQuest.com a écrit :

<< Do you know how long Portugal has been the main M6 facility ?

 Stephen

Hello Stephen . Actually I don't know . I've made a 1 hour visit through the
factory last july .
The M6's are assembled in sub-units , some on very old machines . During my
visit they were
upgrading some of the machinery .
I could notice for example that the film guiderails were hand finished on a
piece of sandpaper .
Some parts are externally made by independant factories.
I was not allowed to visit everything and couln't take any picture .

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.