Subject: Re: [Leica] M Rangefinder Repairs
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:24:01 -0700

On later M2 cameras*and up (not M3), they just change the finder mask
assembly. To update (or down grade) a M3 to a later finder requires
machining.

John Collier

*early M2 cameras have the mask assembly in a different location and you
have to replace the whole finder assembly.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] M Rangefinder Repairs)