Subject: Re: [Leica] Favorite screw-mount Leicas and lenses
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:54:30 +0800

This lens is quite a find.  I leave it at f/4.5 on the Hexar and let AE
take care of the exposure.  Most impressive lens and the results are
worth way more than the 50 bucks I paid.  The lens is sharp but not
"hard" like modern LTM lenses.  However use the clamp on Elmar lens hood
with it to avoid flare.

Ray