Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: leather or neoprene strap for M6
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:30:32 -0500

At 09:16 AM 11/29/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Now, I'm not in the habit of wearing a thin blouse or tank top,
>but here in southern AZ in the summer I've usually got nothing
>more on than a tee shirt (and shorts) which leaves a lot of neck
>exposed. Those little rubberlike nipples might hurt my sensitive
>skin.  ;-)
>
>Shields up!
>

>--
>Roger, List-Owner

Hi, Roger -

I almost always wear a photo vest even in the hottest climates, so that
shouldn't be a problem.  Some of my vests have epaulets for snapping the
strap on,  but some don't and with those I  have a problem with the straps
slipping off.  The maker of the straps did ask me if I had long hair
because it sometimes can get tangled in the grips on the strap, but when my
hair is long, I wear it up and wear a hat of some kind.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com