Subject: RE: [Leica] CoF and Macro
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:22:38 -0500

Erwin,

Can you elaborate just a little on the 60mm macro lens?  If this lens has
been specifically corrected for macro work, how does it perform when used as
a standard lens?  I am thinking about getting one for both macro and
standard use, but your comments made me wonder if it might not perform well
in a mode other than macro.

Thanks!

Bob Kramer

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> ([Leica] Re: 60mm Macro)