Subject: RE: [Leica] All good things must
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:56:06 -0800

So if English were a logical language, a person who keeps birds could be called an "aviator"????

>But whatever you call them, they still get stung, netting and smoke
>notwithstanding.

I got over my fear of bees on a photo shoot many years ago.  Long sleeves, gloves, and a bee-keeper's veiled hat kept me sting-free.  I remember standing to one side of the hive entrance and watching this river of bees flying past me, totally indifferent to my presence.  Until I raised my Spotmatic, of course - then they all swarmed me making a noise that sounded like "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" - gently reminding me that they would have preferred to be photographed with a less intrusive German camera.  I took their advice not long after :-)

Paul