Subject: [Leica] Re: INVITATION: LUGgers in Singapore
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 06:19:03 +0000

Friends,

I would like to extend an invitation to LUGgers in Singapore who are not
already on our local SLUG mailing list.  There are about a dozen SLUGgers
who keep in touch with one another and meet once in a while. Needless to
say, we are also very much into Leica discussion and fondling of hardwares
whenever we meet.

I am planning a group gathering on the afternoon of 27th December which is
a public holiday - a "Hari Raya" New Year celebration in the muslim
calendar. If any international LUGgers happen to be passing through
Singapore at that time, we would also like to meet up with you.

BTW, 2000 has been a bumper year for SLUG babies. The dozen members have
already produced 4 babies to date and that's >30% crude fertility rate.

Drop me a private email if you are interested <er...to join SLUG, not for
fertility problems :) >.

Dan Khong