Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: country of mnftr NOW: Hunny bunny & buying
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:45:57 -0600

Ted,

At 08:40 AM 11/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Paul Chefurka & John Collier  wrote:    words & wives piece.
>
>Sorry lads I hate to tell you, but after 51 years ring on
finger.....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I can't stand it any longer!! :-) Just
kidding, as she may
>read this. :-)
>
>Don't get overly involved with hunny bunch in any discussion with the
potential for disagreement, particularly over "camera equipment we all dearly
>love and covet."  Just get it, throw the boxes and wrappings away, put
said purchase in camera bag and only bring it out in her
[snip]

Doesn't work!!!!!!

Dick

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: country of mnftr NOW: Hunny bunny & buying)