Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica strap
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:49:03 EST

 I have been using several of KameraLeder straps. This is the version with
the slightly wider centerpart. It is nicely contoured and is very
comfortable. The first one I got was a touch too long, so in Boston I asked
George to make me a handful with more adjustment 'holes" in them. Perfect! I
now have them on several M6's and M2's, as well as a custom made turquoise
one on my "purple haze" M4. The Leica strap's hard plastic "lug" cover does
scratch the camera. My Millenium M6 has some rather substantial chunks of
paint ripped away by these gizmos. As time goes by, I will replace all my
straps with George's masterpieces.
Tom A