Subject: Re: [Leica] Question?
From: "Dennis Warters" <dbsvideo@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:44:24 -0700

The 135 TELE-ELMAR is easily connected to the visoflex II or III by
un-screwing the lens element from the M-focus mount and using the 16464
Universal focusing mount.  If you need extension use a 16471 extension tube.
These pieces are readily available on the used market.  You can also use the
bellows II (16556) with the 16558 adapter ring. I hope this helps. Happy
Shooting!!

Dennis Warters