Subject: [Leica] Shooting in Italy
From: "Dennis_Thong" <denthong@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:46:00 +0800

I am a photojournalist from Singapore. Just rececived an assignment to go to
Italy, to cover a Singapore cartoonist receciving a world class award on
this coming Saturday.

I will be shooting at : Fondazione Citta' Di Forte Dei Marmi which is
Italian Museum of Political Satire and Caricature.

However, I read a lot about pick-pocket in Italy. Will bringing leica-M be
safe there ?  Help and advises needed. Should I leave the camera in hotel
and try not to bring them out ?

Has anyone been there ? or any Leica User there ?