Subject: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Ok, what's the secretâ?¦
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:06:31 -0800

For leather straps, I have had tack shops for saddles make straps for me.
The quality of the leather they have for horse tack is of a very strong
quality due to the stress that it must endure.

Recently, I found a leather supply store that has great leather straps at
various lengths.   I attach the hardware and have made some Rollei straps by
attaching the alligator clips.

Roland Smith