Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:09:45 -0800

Well, a goad for an unsuspecting goat. Not a chance, a credible explication far
exceeds the scope and capacity of this forum. It's more suited for a history
forum, where the two perennial schools of thought, the formally educated and
the emotionally uneducated, can sally at each other in their full splendor.
I'm not surprised that I wasn't asked to define my term, race riot, which I
think is more relevant and telling of our cultural envelop.

Slobodan Dimitrov

PS---didn't have a chance to thank you for the V35 carrier. I can cut away at
my old one with wild abandon. Thanks again.

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Country of origin)