Subject: Re: [Leica] leica zoom lenses
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 01:22:24 +0100

le 01.12.2000 23:58, mehrdad sadat à msadat@pacbell.net a écrit :

> any opinions out there on the 35-70/f4.0 (not 2.8) or the 28-70. has anybody
> used them, does anybody use them as their regular lens(either one), I am
> thinking about getting one of these but I need advise as to which one, if
> any at all.
>

> thanks
> mehrdad

I have the 35-70/f4 (the new model) and I'm very happy with it. I find the
Macro position very useful and the overall quality of the lens excellent. I
had the older model (f3.5) and to my eye the pictures were soft.

Tarek

Tarek Charara
L'expo continue sur/The exhibition continues at
http://www.orients-unis.net