Subject: Re: [Leica] Case for Leica M6
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:38:42 -0500

> Any suggestions or comments for a case like the
> Everready.  Does it workout well, does it leave any
> marks on the camera body.

Here's how it works.  It's a Murphy's Law situation.  When I carry
the M6 naked, I tend to bang it against whatever hard object is
nearby.  Inexplicably, when it's in the case, it never gets knocked
against anything.

One real plus for me is that I hate lens caps, because they tend to
run away and hide. With the case, you don't need a cap, just close
the flap. It is, of course, most convenient with the 50mm Summicron
with the dinky built-in hood.  With my skinny 90mm Tele-Elmarit I
can't close the flap unless I remove the hood.

Richard