Subject: Re: [Leica] the PLUG's ULTIMATE LEICA BAG -- you will weep with envy!
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:48:07 -0500

on 12/1/00 1:48 PM, Steve LeHuray at icommag@toad.net wrote:

>> Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>>>
>>> sit around with your domke's and your tamracs and your billingtons. the
>>> PLUG is now king of the leica bag world. you will "ooh and aah!" for a
>>> while and then fall into a vicious pit of jealousy, there will be
>>> much wailing and significant gnashing of teeth. however, we'll tell you
>>> where to get one so in the end, you will be able to dry your eyes and
>>> impress your neighbors.
>>>
>>> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/equipment/bags/metal/index.html

Sanest thing I've seen on the LUG in days, each precious jewel should be
stored in one and the poorer quality creative tools brought out to capture
images.
Please do not spoil by asking which group of industrial slave lobo(u)red
over it to create capitalist profits.
Steven Alexander

Replies: Reply from Marshall Hunt <huntmc2@fuse.net> (Re: [Leica] the PLUG's ULTIMATE LEICA BAG -- you will weep withenvy!)