Subject: Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams/John Wimberley WAS Mapplethorpe, highquailty porn
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:02:32 -0500

I think the only problem with AA work is that we see it so often.   It just
starts getting boring after awhile.  Like some music, such as many of
Beethoven's symphonies which are heard over and over and over again.

But I do recall vividly the first time I saw Ansel Adams photographs, may
years ago as a teenager, and the profound effect they had on me at the
time.   I think this is what really counts, not the jaded view of a much
older person.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams/John Wimberley WAS Mapplethorpe,highquailty porn)