Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Correfot
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 17:58:05 -0500

Johnny Deadman jotted down the following:

> on 3/12/00 12:11 pm, Raimo Korhonen at raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi wrote:
>
>> The Correfot was an unique promotional thing consisting of a Leicaflex which
>> had the AF sensors and motor but was plugged via a long cord to a large
>> computer which did the calculations.
>
> Brilliant!
> The digital equivalent of a Visoflex!
> Now THAT'S an AF system I'd buy!

ROTFLOL!  Of course, you just KNOW that there'd be people who would argue
that it is much superior to AF systems from Canon, Nikon, Minolta, and
others... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Go sell crazy somewhere else.  We're
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  all stocked up here!"
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                    -- Melvin Udall