Subject: [Leica] Correfort
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 22:54:37 -0500

I've read through a couple of different sources (though I cannot verify that
they are completely independent) that Leica/Leitz at some time was working
on an autofocus system for camera called "correfort" or "corrifott", or
something like that.  Does anyone know more about this intriguing subject?
I've found no reference to it in my Leica books (Collectors Guide, Pocket
Books, M Compendium).

M.

- --
Martin Howard              | There's a culture here which dictates that
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU| anyone who walks more than a few paces must
email: howard.390@osu.edu  | either be too poor to own [a car], clinically
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/ | insane, or British.    -- David Willis, BBCWS

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Correfot)