Subject: [Leica] Re: pornography, Ansel, screens, W
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 07:38:34 -0800

At 09:35 AM 12/5/00 -0500, Johnny Deadman wrote:

>At bottom I'm just one of those who thinks AA is really eyecandy and not
>much more. Jim isn't, Mark isn't, and we can all live with that.
>
>Johnny Deadman

Thanks,

I think that a "man jumping over a puddle" is just that. A man jumping over
a puddle. You could take a photograph of a man picking his nose on the
subway, And that is all it would be. Or a bend in the road just outside
Cleveland is just a bend in the road outside Cleveland. Hopefully on the
way out of Cleveland.  ;)

:-)

Jim