Subject: [Leica] Re: Hasselblad lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 07:19:56 -0800

At 10:56 PM 12/4/00 -0800, Henning J. Wulff wrote:

>The 100 and 38 are wonderful, but the early 40/4 qualifies as a 'bow
>wow' in my experience, as do various other early retrofocus
>wideangles. This group and zooms have been the beneficiaries of the
>greatest advancements in optical performance in the last 40 years,
>starting as they did from rather humble beginnings.
>
>--
>    *            Henning J. Wulff

My current 40 CFE is certainly not a bow wow. I just used it on a job for a
CD album cover of a small jazz band. Eight members. Sharp as could possibly
be via 10x loupe.

Maybe they updated the design.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] Re: Hasselblad lenses)