Subject: Re: [Leica] Country of origin
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:44:03 EST

In a message dated 12/4/00 8:13:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
contaxaholic@yahoo.com writes:

<< My big question is not whether any of these facts are
 in dispute or not. It's with the crumbling of Russia,
 what are these guys doing now? I mean, if all that's
 on their resume is working for the KGB, where do they
 go for a new job?

My guess is that they run for public office - Premier, for example...

Joe Sobel