Subject: [Leica] Re: PRE-visualization
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:44:25 -0800

Thank you Joe. I'll now admit that my question about pre-visualization was
a troll. Visualization and pre-visualization has been repeatedly discussed,
on the LUG, over the years. I was interested in seeing what this new batch
of LUGnuts had to say.

As usual, you are the definitive answer.

:-)

Jim

Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] PRE-visualization)